Despite the use of surgical, radiotherapy and chemotherapeutic methods of treatment, until recently the answer to the question of how many live with melanoma of the 4th stage was very sad — a man burned in just 3 months.
We develop and offer alternative methods of biotherapy for the treatment of melanoma. All the methods used are therapeutic, based on knowledge in the field of tumor biology.
The effectiveness of the body’s own defense systems against tumors is many times greater than the effectiveness of classical methods of treatment. We are able to treat patients even in stages 3 and 4, with inoperable and metastatic melanomas.
Modern cellular technologies can stop the tumor growth and reduce it, relieve pain, return patients to active life and reduce the tumor disease to the level of chronic — that is, to a controlled process against the background of regular maintenance therapy. In a number of cases, we can achieve complete regression of the tumor to the state of non-detection.
In our work we use safe and non-toxic biotechnologies that do not have a poisonous and mutagenic effect on the body. This is a series of therapeutic techniques that allow you to accurately affect malignant cells and block the mechanisms of their growth without compromising the integrity of healthy body tissues.
Biology of tumors.
Before continuing our conversation, let’s plunge into the biology of tumors. This important section will provide the key to understanding the mechanisms that our methods are aimed at managing.
First, the tumor has a complex multi-level system of protection against detection and remains invisible to the immune system.
On the one hand, melanoma secretes into the intercellular space around itself special substances that can be compared with radio interference — they disorient the immune cells and disrupt their synthesis.
On the other hand, melanoma builds around itself a protein wall of biological protection. These proteins assume immunity for their own damaged tissues of the body, which need help and protection. Also does not touch.
Secondly, the body has an innate ability to withstand many diseases, including cancer.
But the progression of melanoma and the rapid growth of the number of tumor cells require the body to increase the number of protection agents. And its capabilities are not always enough to cope with a large-scale disease. Especially critical is the situation after chemotherapy and metastasis.
Here you can draw an analogy with the fire. You will cope with the burning sheet of paper yourself. But when the fire covers the apartment, its own forces are not enough, we need a fire brigade.
The same principle applies to the body. To defeat a serious illness, he needs help. The newest methods of melanoma treatment are aimed at artificially creating an army of immune anti-tumor cells, strengthening them and increasing the percentage of exact entry into the tumor.
Thirdly, the tumor continuously adapts to the most unfavorable environmental conditions.
Melanoma itself is not uniform. It consists of cells with different gene mutations, and changes in the genetic code of the tumor do not stop throughout its existence. That is why, even against the background of breakthrough innovations, the invention of a single drug against melanoma will never become possible.
After exposure to chemotherapy and ionizing radiation, new super-resistant cancer super cells appear that contribute to the preservation of the tumor and its growth.
This property makes the treatment of skin melanoma after chemotherapy a non-trivial task.
Therefore, if you are planning to start treatment for cancer with the help of biotechnology, give up chemotherapy for melanoma. It is important to maintain healthy immunity.
Within the immunotherapy of melanoma, biotechnologists solve the following problems:
1. Strengthen the antitumor component of the body’s own immune response,
2. It is important to increase the number of immune agents (phagocytes, lymphocytes, genetically modified cells) and deliver them to the tumor growth zone,
3. To weaken the protective systems of the tumor — to block its numerous immunoresistance factors that protect the tumor from the immune agents of the organism,
4. To weaken the internal forces of the body, aimed at suppressing the excessive presence of immune agents.
We are engaged in the solution of these problems. We improve and successfully apply the methods of biotherapy taking into account the biological characteristics of the specific tumor and the organism of the patient.
All the technologies used are approved by the Ministry of Health and are allowed for use on the territory of the Russian Federation.
Biotherapy has several advantages over traditional methods of treatment:
1. Absence of side effects.
2. A significant improvement in health and well-being.
3. Elimination of pain syndrome.
4. Elimination of oncotoxin poisoning symptoms.
5. Absence of toxic and mutagenic effects on the body.
6. Saving your own immunity.
7. Normalization of laboratory indicators.
8. Activation of the body’s own immune response.
9. Deceleration of tumor growth.
10. Treatment of metastases of melanoma — the suspension of the metastasis process and their regression.
11. The Prolongation of Life.
12. Treatment with melanomas 3 and 4 stages.
What if the melanoma spread throughout the body?
Our specialists developed 3 synergistic strategies for rescuing patients with stage IV melanoma:
1. The use of multifunctional anti-melanoma drug based on peptides and
glycoproteins of the placenta.
2. Cell therapy (cloning and administration of antitumor cells).
3. Conduct a therapeutic vaccination based on antigens of cells of the own tumor.
Methods and their combinations we always choose individually.
And although the methods of biotherapy are not always able to cure the common cancer, they allow to achieve positive results of treatment even in the most difficult cases — at a late stage, in the presence of multiple tumor formations and metastases:
1. Complete cure of melanoma at any stage and the absence of subsequent tumor threats within 5 years is achieved in 13% of patients.
2. Partial destruction of the primary tumor and metastases and the achievement of a prolonged remission.
3.It is possible to contain tumor growth, relieve pain syndrome and transfer melanoma from the category of fatal diseases to chronic, to preserve quality of life and high.
For a preliminary decision on the prospects of treating your disease, it is not necessary to come to the clinic personally. Send an extract from the medical history and all analyzes to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Record form on our website. Doctors will hold a consultation and decide on the expediency of your visit.